Meaning of bag
1. (n) an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
2. (n) mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
3. (n) a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
4. (n) a portable rectangular traveling bag for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
5. (n) a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
6. (n) place that runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
7. (n) an ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
8. (n) the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "his bag included two deer"
9. (n) the quantity that a bag will hold; "he ate a large bag of popcorn"
10. (v) capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
11. (v) put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
12. (v) take unlawfully
13. (v) bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
14. (v) hang loosely, like an empty bag
Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Wordhut.com. All Rights Reserved. A Photo Ads site