Meaning of jack
1. (n) male donkey
2. (n) any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm-temperate seas
3. (n) tool for exerting pressure or lifting
4. (n) one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
5. (n) small flag indicating a ship''s nationality
6. (n) game equipment consisting of one of several small objects picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
7. (n) an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
8. (n) immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of; its seeds are commonly roasted
9. (n) someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
10. (n) a man who serves as a sailor
11. (n) a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
12. (v) hunt with a jacklight
13. (v) lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Wordhut.com. All Rights Reserved. A Photo Ads site